I was at an event last weekend and was trying to think of my sales pitch and why anyone should, or for that matter, would want to hire a Life or Business Coach!
That is not to say I doubt a reason to do so. On the contrary I know the value and power of Coaching because I have been through the process myself and with the continued aid of my own coaches plus the coach training course I undertook with Accomplishment Coaching, who are considered the finest coaching course provider in the world, I have completely transformed my life and being as I know it. I am more confident, successful, efficient, relaxed and most importantly possibly the happiest I have been in my adult life! That seemed like a pretty good sales pitch to me!
So, at the event itself I talked to some of the people who visited. Several of the attendees mentioned in passing that they liked and were impressed by what I had to say about coaching, their lives were really good at the moment and they were unsure as to why they would have need of a life coach at the present time….
That got me thinking! Were they right. Is a life or business coach just for the bad times? Absolutely not! You don’t just need a coach for when things go wrong. On the contrary, it is absolutely true that coaching can do amazing things for individuals and organizations in breakdown, it can also be fantastic to help with breakthroughs, achieving as well as continuing to build on existing success.
Below is a list of 20 reasons why you might use a life coach! I wish I could tell you these are my unique and brilliant thoughts but they are not. They are just common sense reasons that can apply to anyone and can apply just as much to individuals as they do to business. The principles are the same and I have worked with both to help have a positive impact in their futures.
20 Reasons to hire A Life Coach for your life or business
1. Life is good and you want it to remain so.
2. You want to maintain or improve relationships in the work place.
3. Work can be busy and you want to make sure you maintain a work life balance.
4. You have amazing ideas and it’s time to make them a reality.
5. Your relationships with others are good but imagine if they could be improved.
6. You want to maintain a good and healthy lifestyle.
7. You feel tired, so want to avoid being burnt out or overwhelmed.
8. Confidence is in abundance and you want to keep it that way.
9. You sometimes feel fear and want to find ways of overcoming that in a positive way.
10. You want to ensure successful progress or to challenge yourself to the next level.
11. Your life is good but could it be better.
12. You’re looking to transition to a new career.
13. You want to feel more empowered in your work.
14. You want to gain clarity on what is next for you in your life.
15. Group dynamics at the work place could be improved.
16. You want to develop your leadership and management skills.
17. You want to empower yourself and others.
18. Having have more control over life is a goal.
19. Your response when asked what you want in life is “everything!”
20. You want to reinvent yourself and understand the best way to approach this.
This list represents some of the reasons that many of my clients mention to me as their motivations for coaching. It is a common misconception that coaching is for failures or hopeless cases. It’s not! Coaching is a partnership between committed people that are committed to obtain meaningful and measurable objectives. Coaching works!
Who am I?
My name is Peter Gourri. I am a professionally trained Ontological Life & Business Coach. Ontology is the study of the nature of being. As an ontological coach, I support my clients in looking first at who they are being and who they want to be, and then let this inform what they want to do and the actions they will take. This creates powerful shifts at a much deeper level creating impact in all areas of their lives. It has my clients move into alignment with who they want to be on the planet and into action from a more powerful place that creates sustainable results.
I have over 30 years business experience having worked in the legal profession in the UK for over 28 years and consulting in NYC for a further 2 years. I spent 25 years in the British Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve (Training) in a training role, retiring as a Squadron Leader (Major) and spent many years volunteering with a number of non-profit organizations, particularly those helping young people in deprived areas of London before moving to the United States of America in 2016.
I have throughout my adult life informally coached people. In 2018 I decided to undertake professional training with Accomplishment Coaching, who are considered the world’s finest coach training program. I am not only transformed as a person, but through this training I have acquired enhanced coaching techniques and skills that help my clients achieve their objectives.
I work virtually, as well as one to one, with my clients globally. I am always delighted to have an initial exploratory discussion with potential, which even after one session almost always proves that coaching works!
Peter Gourri Coaching – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.petergourri.com